9 Eagles A2 User Guide
- Parking Monitoring Indicator
- TF Card Port
- Reset Button
- Power Port
- Mounting Port
- Working Indicator
- Front Camera
- Rear Camera
- to dash cam
- Power Cable
- 3M Adhesive for Dash Cam
- User Guide
- Clean an area on the windshield where you wish the Dash Cam to be installed, this assists in adhesion.
- Align the mounting bracket with the mounting Port of the dash cam, and slide it forward until it clicks into place.
- Remove the protective film from the back of the bracket, attach the adhesive side of the bracket on the windshield where it has an unobstructed view of the road but does not interfere with the driver’s view. As shown below.
- Use the installation tool to lift the edges of the windshield/molding and tuck in the power cable. Connect the power cable to the fuse box.
- Turn on the Dash Cam after installation, you will hear “Hello, ding ding pai”, the Dash Cam is powering up and will start recording, meanwhile. LED indicator blinks slowly in normal mode.
- Loosen the studs on the bracket and adjust the camera angle. We recommend pointing the lens slightly downwards (≈10° below horizontal), to ensure that the camera view is parallel to the ground. Recommendation: The ground/sky ratio is approximately 6:4. It is recommended to adjust the Dash Cam position while looking at the screen to select the best viewing angle. After adjustment, tighten the studs on the bracket.
LED indicator instruction
Working indicator(Blue light)
- Flashes slowly i indicating the dash cam is working normally.
- Flashes quickly indicating the storage area of the dash cam is abnormal.
- A constant light indicates the dash cam is upgrading or working abnormally.
Parking monitoring indicator (Red light)
Flashes slowly indicates the dash cam is in parking mode.
Install Ddpai App
For Android/iOS phones, search for “DDPAI” in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Download the App and install it on your phone.
On the Road
When your mobile phone is connected to your mobile data network or home Wi-Fi, you can find nearby users, see the newest activities, user experience, installation tutorial etc from here.
Tap on the + icon to share pictures or videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Local Album: You can View images, videos and emergency clips, you also can edit and share them from here.
- APP Settings: Set the language, time format, App Storage Management, and so on.
- FAQ: How to use the Dash Cam.
- About DDPAI: Update firmware, contact us, information about the Dash Cam.
After connecting your phone with the DDPAI Dash Cam Wi-Fi, you can add/delete Dash Cam, preview, playback, download, snapshot, and so on from here.
Pair Smart Phone to Dash Cam
- Keep the Dash Cam and mobile phone within 2.5 meters.
- Launch DDPAI App, tap on ”Device > Connect new devices”.
- Choose your DDPAI Dash Cam from the network list (For Android system, App will start to search Dash Cam network automatically. For iOS phone: turn on WLAN from “Settings ->WLAN”). The Dash Cam’s default SSID (or Wi-Fi name) is DDPAI_A2_XXXX.
- Enter the password (the default password is ‘1234567890’).
- Enter DDPAI App, wait a few seconds until the preview screen show.
- 1.Open the DDPAI App, and add your Dash Cam.
- 2.Select ”Device > Entering” tab, this will bring you to the preview page.
Rotate your smart phone or press expand [ ] icon, turn the preview screen to landscape mode.
Tap and left/right drag time line bar at the screen bottom to create the starting point of the recording you wish to preview, then tap on thumbnail
when you have made your selection, or wait for 5 sec for buffering, now you can watch the history recording.
- Tap and left/right drag time line bar at the screen bottom to create the starting point of the recording you wish to download, then tap on thumbnail when you have made your selection, or wait for 5 sec for buffering, to enter the download start screen.
- Tap onfrom preview screen to enter the download interface.
- After the video has finished downloading, click “Complete”.
Upgrade App And Firmware
Upgrade the Firmware via App
Our App and camera firmware will be updated regularly, you can update the firmware via the App. Please follow these steps to upgrade the DDPAI App and the latest firmware version onto the DDPAI Dash Cam.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings of your mobile device and connect to the Dash Cam via Wi-Fi.
- Once you are connected, launch the App. You will get a notification asking you to upgrade, accept to upgrade.
- If you don’t get the notification, you can tap on “Me > About” in the App to manually upgrade:Tap on see more to view more information about your Dash Cam. If an update is available, a will appear. Tap on the New firmware available now to bring up the download page. If the App is the latest vision, a notification of “Current version is the latest” will pop-up.
Upgrade the Firmware via PC
- Download the latest firmware for your camera, unzip and copy the content you have unzipped onto the SD card.
- Place the SD card back into the camera and it will apply the firmware automatically.
- Power on the camera and it will apply the firmware automatically.
- CPU: H.265 hardware coding, 1080P ultra high definition video coding, low power consumption
- Image sensor: 2 MP CMOS image sensor
- Lens: 4-layer glass lens, FOV 130°, F2.2 aperture
- Storage: Class 10 TF card up to 128 GB, loop recording
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi/2.4GHz
- Video Output: Wireless video output, support Android/iOS device
- G-Sensor: Built-in 3 axis acceleration sensor, motion locking, adjustable sensitivity via App
- Video resolution: 1920X1080@30fps
- Photo resolution: 1920X1080
- RAM: 512MB
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference
(2)This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF warning statement:
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
The product’s optimal temperature range is -20°C — 70°C.
Install the device near the rear-view mirror to obtain the best open-field view. Do NOT install the Dash Cam in a location that will obstruct your required driving view.
This device adopts build-in eMMC card, featuring high efficiency, stability, long use life. The eMMC card should be formatted via App or PC regularly to maximize the lifetime of the memory card.
Do not use any cardboard, paper towel, or napkins to clean the lens.
Do not attempt to repair, dismantle, or modify the Dash Camera hardware by yourself.
Do not install the product in an environment with high humidity, or combustible gases or liquids.
Drawings for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
For customer support and firmware updates please visit www.en.ddpai.com.
You can also email a Customer Support expert at firstname.lastname@example.org.